I’m kidding. Stand up if you like. It won’t bother me. Run around the room after every sentence if you feel the need. Just make sure you read the entire post. I’ll pay you…..later. Maybe.
I’ve toyed around with the idea of a blog for quite some time. Writing has always come naturally to me, but it’s not always pretty, grammatically correct, or even profoundly intelligent. My English teachers would probably be appalled! Sorry! Well, ok, I’m not sorry. Cuz this is my blog so I get to play by my own rules 🙂 You just have to grin and bear it… or not read it. But let’s face it. You’re already this far into it. You might as well keep going… I’m just sayin!! This forum is strictly my opinion, and occasionally may become my soapbox. It’s cool though, right? cuz…. it’s my blog and I can cry if I want to! If you want to have an opinion, start your own blog! … or comment on mine. Just rest assured, my opinion is
always usually right. Again, I’m just sayin’….. 😉
In case you were wondering, the blog has no specific mission other than to hopefully make you laugh once in a while, while we uncover the complete idiocy of humanity. You may have noticed the blog title, The Fifth Percentile.*** Years ago I heard someone say “95% of the world are idiots & the other 5% have possibilities!” The notion has stuck with me. I can’t even begin to tell you how many people I’ve recently come into contact with who claim “I am DEFINITELY part of the latter 5%!” Well, I’ve got news for you… if you claim that status, you have just thrust yourself smack in the middle of the 95%!! We all, at some point in our lives, have done some uber stupid things. Some funny, some not so much!
Have you ever heard someone say something so profoundly stupid that you swore they had to be kidding, only to find out they weren’t? No? You need a “for instance”? Lucky you!! I had one prepared just in case… This is an actual email quote I was sent less than a week ago from someone who wished to date me. Read it slowly….not b/c im assuming you’re on the verge of illiterate, but you’re brain will autocorrect some of the hilariousness. I just don’t want you to miss it! I promise the more times you read it, the funnier it will become.
lots of ppl judges books by it cover.or a movie by who its in it. But some best one I seen is by ppl I had no clue to who there where, or that book with nothing on the cover. All I need is one min of your attention an I leave you wanting more, or I think.might take two.
I swear to you, I did not make that up! I couldn’t fake that kind of stupidity if I tried! And the oximoronic aspect of it is what makes it so funny! “Please don’t judge me for being completely incapable of putting together a complete, rational thought!”
I shall leave you with this thought :
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
***I cannot take full credit for the blog name. So thanks, person-who-shall-remain-nameless, for having a more creative brain than I. Your check is in the mail.