about The Blog

Thefifthpercentile? Whaaaaat?!

95% of the world are idiots. The other 5% have possibilites.

This is my sarcastic view of the world, my opinion, and sometimes even my soapbox. Life is a collection of experiences seen from a particular perspective. This is merely mine. It’s not overly enlightened, but it is authentically me. If you are easily offended, STOP READING. No, really. You should stop. I will not always be grammatically correct (and certainly will not be politically correct)! I just like to write…errrrr vent, and when I realized I can create my own page to write whatever, whenever… SIGN.ME.UP! Happy reading!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s