- Gas prices are ridiculous. I’m going to buy a camel.
- I’m going to train my new camel to defecate outside the gas stations owned by Indians.
- That doesn’t make me racist. It makes me sick and tired of rude behavior. Seriously, if you don’t like it here, feel free to take yourself back to the country you came from.
- I’ll be sure to distribute my camel manure to rude white people as well, if it makes you feel better. There are plenty of those to choose from.
- I may start with men who don’t believe in holding doors open for me. It doesn’t make me entitled. It’s just common courtesy. If someone is behind me, male or female, I’ll hold the door til they get there. It’s not THAT difficult.
- No one in a cowboy hat has ever slammed a door in my face. I wonder if there is a connection….
- Somehow this post covered cowboys and indians in 6 points.